Looked from a business perspective, social media today is an extension of word of mouth publicity. Whereas people before the social media era talked good and bad about you with their friends and relatives offline, today it does not take a second thought to share the experience online with the whole world through social platforms like Facebook and Twitter. Needless to say, when something good is shared about your business, it helps you create a brand; while on the other hand, if somebody shares a bad experience, it takes a toll on your reputation.
To cut a long story short, social media today has a huge impact on your business, and without proper management, it can play havoc with it. Effective management of online social platforms can help you:
- share your ideas and vision
- create a brand for yourself
- nip negative propaganda in the bud
- get to know what people think about you
- get genuine feedback and use it positively
- get back a missed chance to make your customers happy (by redressing their concerns, sending them gift hampers, letting them know how much you value them, etc.)
And the good thing is that we can help you do all this for an affordable fee, while you can sit back and continue to provide the real service to your customers, without having to bother about something that you are not comfortable with.
- setting up profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, etc.
- designing business pages for better conversion
- linking your blog to fan pages
- managing social media profiles on your behalf
- getting positive reviews on blogs and websites
- building a loyal fan following of prospective customers